COMSOL Workshop: Chemical Reaction Engineering Modelling
20 November 2018, 2.00pm - 5.00pm
i-Math Pte Ltd
Ubi TechPark, 10 Ubi Crescent, Lobby C, #06-37, Singapore, 408564
This workshop provides an introduction to COMSOL’s Chemical Reaction Engineering Module for modelling and optimising chemical reactors, filtration equipment, mixers and other processes.
You will learn about the modelling of chemical systems primarily affected by chemical composition, reaction kinetics, fluid flow, and temperature as functions of space and time.
Contents that will be covered include:
- Introduction to the physics interfaces and key features of the Chemical Reaction Engineering Module
- Application scopes and modelling strategies
- Coupling of different physics
- Thermodynamic data
- Hands-on exercise
- This workshop will require you to bring your own laptop that runs on a 64-bit Operating System. Please visit System Requirements to see the minimum configuration COMSOL requires for installation.
- Participants will be provided with a FREE 2-week COMSOL product evaluation license after they attend the workshop